EASTER AT THE FARM

I'm trying to take more photos at the moment. During the last few trips to my Mum's farm I have tried to capture some of the work with the livestock. The farm is where I grew up and a special place for us. It's definitely somewhere I think of when I consider what I am going to miss when we move to France.
The weather over the Easter weekend was incredibly changeable ; raging wind and rain to bright sunny spells, hail storms and perfect morning light streaming inside through cracks between curtains. It made for an opportunistic egg hunt during a drier spell and a hurried rounding up of the sheep to get the lambs inside out of the driving wind and rain.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN FRIENDS ARE FAR AWAY...

TWO WHOLE YEARS OF FRANCE

SPRINGTIME PART 1: DECLUTTER